Solution Integrator - Intermediate
- Permanent ou à contrat
- Date de début
In complex project where multiple solution areas/major components and technology are involved, the role consists of having the overall end to end design and integration responsibility of the solution. Depending on the level of technical components or functional components involved, we may have only a solution integrator, only a technical integrator or both working hand in hand to deliver the complete solution.
The solution integrator is involved from A&P all the way to stabilization. The person is responsible for understanding all integrations points and their impacts on testing, deployment and stabilization activities. This person acts as a facilitator between all the different roles (FD, SA, BA, PM etc.). He/she is the glue between all the players in a complex and multi layer project team.
- 4-6 years in software engineering lifecycle process / in GIS enterprise solutions.
- SAP PM Has done integrations with Cloud solutions API Experience Net/Java Familiar with user centered design methodolgy.
- Support and collaborate with Architecture and Project Management to define solution and high level plan
- Participate in business requirements gathering workshops with the BA and leverage the business processes for designing the solution
- Coordinate solution design, build and test activities with the various leads, satellite teams and external parties
- Assess solution/environment readiness for progression to various delivery stages
- Improve processes or methodology
- Coordinate and escalate solution issues during delivery.