- Permanent or contract
- Date de début
- Good knowledge of object-oriented development, in C ++, under Windows.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio.
- Ready to work in a team of dynamic software developers.
- Self-reliant and creative individual with a good sense of initiative.
- Proficiency in spoken and written French; Functional English level.
- OpenGL knowledge, 3D visualization concepts, GLSL shader.
- Knowledge of low level system programming on Windows.
- Knowledge in optics, display systems, video interfaces, architecture and graphics capabilities of modern GPUs, virtual and augmented reality.
- Knowledge of real-time programming.
Within the immersive environment department, you will participate in the development and integration of software components. Our department is responsible for display solutions ,visual content and rendering, sound effects and motion generation, as well as the development of artificial intelligence. We are also responsible for the various hardware platforms (including the latest GPUs) and interface libraries (low-level graphics, network and other) on which our products are based.
Depending on your area of expertise and the preferences you demonstrate, you will be assigned to one of these areas of expertise.
Among other things, you will be required to work in laboratories and at your desk, to validate and integrate various technologies. The development will be done in a Windows environment, mainly using C++. Your work will be performed under the supervision of senior members of the team.