Project Manager – Intermediate
- Permanent ou à contrat
- Date de début
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- 5-10 years as a Project Manager
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- PMP certification.
- Mobile Projects such as Mobile applications development & Mobile devices management.
- Responsible for coordination and completion of medium complexity projects
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on several years of experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Leads and directs the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.