Lead senior Front-end developer
- Date de début
- 460 Sainte-Catherine ouest, Montréal
Interfacing Technologies, our sister company, is looking for a Lead senior Front-End Developer.
Interfacing Technologies BPM Corporation is a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software tools that allow business users to model, map and manage business processes and knowledge.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A passion for slick UX and pixel perfect UI design.
- Experiencing developing responsive, single page, enterprise web applications.
- Robust knowledge of JS frameworks generally (Backbone, Vu, React, Angular, Ember, Babel, etc).
- Robust knowledge and experience developing native IOS/ANDROID/ Reactive Native mobile apps with OFFLINE mode.
- Deployment within AWS infrastructure.
- Proficient in analysis, design, and development of front end for large scale dynamic web apps.
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing frameworks (jest, mocha, chai, etc).
- Experience developing fast, optimized, responsive front-end and mobile code.
- Experience understanding and integrating with APIs, triggering and managing asynchronous method calls, and handling error states.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity working with Agile, Lean, or other rapid development methodology.
- Familiarity working within continuous release environments.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Native Ios/Android or Reactive Native Mobile Development.
- Lead full frontend & mobile implementation.
- Java OR C# .NET (Asset).
- MS SQL & MSSQL lite.
- Working on highly dynamic and data visualization heavy.
- Leading a dynamic dashboard/single page app.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Architect, develop, test, and maintain the front-end for our responsive web and mobile offline applications.
- Provide thought leadership and brainstorm with the larger frontend and mobile engineering team to identify innovative strategies and solutions to technical and business challenges.
- Research, analyze and recommend latest technology trends and libraries.
- Integrate with OAuth-authenticated REST APIs.
- Provide code reviews and make best practice recommendations.
- Work with the product owners and leadership to implement new products and features.
- Work with a team of highly skilled interdisciplinary professionals to grow and enhance your own technical and leadership skills.