Développeur Python (Intelligence artificielle)
- Date de début
- 460 Sainte-Catherine ouest, Montréal
Interfacing Technologies, our sister company, is looking for a Python Developer (Artificial Intelligence).
Interfacing Technologies BPM Corporation is a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software tools that allow business users to model, map and manage business processes and knowledge.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A developer passionate about artificial intelligence, able to interact with software engineers.
- An AI expert who is able to create something from scratch.
- A person who likes to act as an agent of change.
- Adept at translating a business problem into a technology solution.
- Comfortable working in complex environments that are constantly evolving and multidisciplinary team.
- Experience understanding and integrating with APIs, triggering and managing asynchronous method calls, and handling error states.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity working with Agile, Lean, or other rapid development methodology.
- Familiarity working within continuous release environments.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Python programming (mandatory).
- Solid image recognition/text recognition experience (mandatory).
- Deep knowledges in machine learning (mandatory).
- Java, C# (.NET) (Asset).
- Working on highly dynamic and data visualization heavy.
- Leading a dynamic dashboard/single page app.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop, test, and maintain AI for our applications.
- Provide thought leadership and brainstorm with the larger engineering team to identify innovative strategies and solutions to technical and business challenges.
- Research, analyze and recommend latest technology trends and libraries.
- Provide code reviews and make best practice recommendations.
- Work with the product owners and leadership to implement new products and features.
- Work with a team of highly skilled interdisciplinary professionals to grow and enhance your own technical and leadership skills.