Azure BI Developer
- Permanent ou à contrat
- Date de début
- BA or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working with data, coding and scripting.
- 3+ years of experience developing and administering large data systems.
- 5+ years of experience developing on SQL server databases.
- Experience with big data tools: Azure Data Lake, Big Data batch processing, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, real-time data processing.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment using Agile methodologies.
- English spoken and written.
- Microsoft SQL Server Certification an asset.
- Collaborate with source system experts, analysts, tech leads and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements.
- Design and develops data and big data applications in a hybrid environment
(on-premises and cloud).
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Performance tuning and optimization of queries.
- Follow data standards, resolve data issues.
- Unit, integration and stress testing.
- Complete system documentation.
- Performing peer code reviews, learning from your peers, and sharing your knowledge