- Permanent or contract
- Starting date
Respond to Global Engineering, Operations and Innovation groups needs to help them function as efficiently as possible by developing and supporting tools and Dashboards.
- Computer science Bachelor degree, College graduation and two to four years of related experience or equivalent combination of education & related experience.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management, autonomous and responsible.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
- Must have experience working with one or more of the following databases: (SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle, DB2, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, MS SQL Stored procedures, MS SQL ReportServer).
- Must have a fundamental understanding of SQL.
- Ability to understand business processes and to translate them into his programming.
- Ability to communicate with customers.
- Innovation, creativity, sense of ownership.
- Ability to do technical research on the internet to find solutions.
- Ability to create mathematical formulas to calculate statistics.
- Support the of the IT infrastructure of the group to always allow for an optimum functionality of the tools and availability of the data.
- Conducts analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of systems per design specs across different functional areas.
- Analyses design proposals to estimate time, costs and alternative solutions to satisfy business needs as expressed by the customers.
- Writes code specifications using departmental standards and methodology, always seeks to standardize methods and architecture.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Coordinates system upgrade activity.