- Permanent or contract
- Starting date
Looking for a front-end software developer who is interested in building the next generation of products within the R&D engineering department.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the software developer will participate in the analysis, design, coding, testing, validation and integration of the patient simulators.
The software developer will be part of a team of highly skilled developers and engineers and will execute R&D projects to ensure successful delivery.
The software developer must demonstrate innovation and passion. This person must be dynamic and high-energy individual. The incumbent must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills. This person will be professional, results and customer oriented, with ability to meet or exceed the engineering objectives.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science. Between 5 to 10 years of professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the Angular (2 and later) framework with Typescript.
- Familiarity with Angular development using WebStorm IDE (JetBrains).
- Good understanding of and experience with service-oriented applications developed with REST API.
- Good understanding of and experience with Node.js/npm.
- Knowledge of Sass is an asset.
- Knowledge of WebSockets protocol is an asset.
- Knowledge of Docker is an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of UI testing tools/frameworks is an asset.
- Experience of LAMP stack / Nginx, and Linux/Windows scripting is an asset.
- Understanding of human physiology is an asset.
- Experience with real-time simulation is an asset.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop applications and participate to the development of new products.
- Provide technical solutions for R&D projects and custom projects.
- Develop and refine the design for solutions to ensure that they will be sufficiently scalable, maintainable, and flexible to support the requirements for initial release and future growth.
- Efficiently develop high quality software components and integrate them.
- Actively engage with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues.
- Participate in planning and estimating for potential projects.
- Participate in code-reviews and code-analysis sessions.
- Provide support to define the architecture, the technology stack.
- Improve product quality and performance, though optimization and continuous improvement.