Change Management Specialist – Senior
- Permanent ou à contrat
- Starting date
This role is responsible for facilitating the rapid and effective adoption of new processes and technologies. This typically involves an assignment to a project and working with business sponsors and key business stakeholders to identify the requirements for change management support.
This includes understanding and applying appropriate change management interventions for a given client environment, conducting impact assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner and developing targeted change management plans: communications, sponsorship, coaching, training and acceptance management.
It also involves addressing all communication, training and end-user support requirements, and assisting in the development of or developing a change management strategy based the needs of the project, the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Assess change management requirements for projects deploying new, or improved, technologies.
- Define high-level approach for change management.
- Provide labour and material estimates for delivering the change management component of a project.
- Perform detailed audience analysis and organization impact analysis. This includes risk assessment, role mapping/access and software/hardware usage assessments. These deliverables are completed in conjunction with project/business stakeholders.
- Develop sponsorship, communications, training and business engagement strategies.
- Develop labour relations strategy, if needed. Determine key performance metrics, business readiness and competency measures.
- Develop detailed communication and training curriculum and build related materials.
- Engage and guide the key business stakeholders to actively lead or support the adoption of the change.
- Execute communications to build awareness, understanding and buy-in for change and conduct business readiness assessment.
- Prepare trainers, coordinate logistics, deliver training and evaluate effectiveness.
- Deliver end-user support (e.g. on-site support, war room support, telephone coaching, remote assistance, making on-line self-help available, etc), monitor behaviour change/performance and complete knowledge transfer.
- Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate standards (eg. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.).