Business Analyst ITSM Expert - Senior
- Permanent or contractor
- Starting date
This role is responsible for identifying, eliciting, analyzing, specifying, and validating the business needs of end-users in a particular area of the business, and for specific projects or initiatives. This includes: interviewing stakeholders, analyzing target populations, capturing the “to-be” state and process improvements, and identifying the associated business requirements.
These results convey to the Architecture, Change Management and Quality Assurance teams the breadth and nature of the end-users’ needs and environment, thereby driving their solution design, change management and testing efforts. This role also develops and provides subject matter expertise on business processes and the application and usage of systems by the business.
- ITIL and ITSM Expert
- HPSM Expert, Service Now an Asset
- Process documentation skills.
Summary of tasks:
- Plan Business Analysis activities for project / Initiative / Audience
- Elicit Business Requirements from Internal / External business partners
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders (Business, IT, Customers, etc.)
- Analyze, clarify and prioritize requirements with business
- Requirements management and communication
- Create and validate the current and future state business processes with business partners
- Analyze processes to identify business opportunities
- Verify and validate requirements coverage (meeting business needs).
- Understand & Define ITSM Processes (Release Management, Configuration management as well as Incident Management, Problem and Change Management)
- Participate to HPSM configuration with HPSM Experts
- Participate to Organizational Management Change activities during deployment
- Conduct & Animate training activities for the defined To-Be Processes
- Be responsible to understand and document the Users enhancement requirement related to ITSM processes & Tool Stakeholder Engagement.