Application Developer IBM Integration Bus (IIB) - Senior
- Permanent or contract
- Starting date
This role is responsible to produce properly programmed and tested software solutions to meet defined business requirements. This involves producing physical design specifications for solution components when needed. This also involves translating detailed design specifications into executable physical code and includes programming, testing, analyzing, maintaining and documenting new and/or existing software applications. This role may apply in either a Development environment or a Core Support environment, depending on assignment.
- 6 years
- DEV Lead for Ibm Integration Bus (IIB) - Integration Developmnent
Technologies linked with the IIB (IBM Integration Bus) development IIB Toolkit:
- Must have MQ Manager
- Must have lntégration patterns
- Must have Webservices, XML, JSON, SOAP
- Must have Skills with Linux
- Must have Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, Java, JIRA.
- Align development team to follow Application Architecture
- Write code for the most complex Functional and Technical Designs with minimal defects
- Define non-functional requirements (Performance, availability, Portability, Recovery / recoverability etc.)
- Assess technical impacts up front and recommend better ways of designing application to ease the development
- Produce Technical Design, Database structure and Application Architecture for a new average to high complex application
- Seek for the best technical design solution that respects budget and timeline
- Advocate the re-use of existing components/frameworks
- Innovate in providing better efficient ways to design application
- Review Technical Designs from other developers and recommend optimization if necessary
- Evaluate with assistance the quality of the product being delivered and take action to improve situations
- Assist/Execute performance/penetration tests and troubleshoot issues at the system level
- Isolate root cause of issues and provide solution options with a recommendation.